Gluten Free & God Seeking

Monday, October 10, 2011

Making Shutterfly ABC Books

     Do you take so many pictures you don't know what to do with them all?  Why don't you make a  Shutterfly book with them?  Last fall I made my first ABC book on farms for two of my grandchildren.  My daughter Michelle has been making Shutterfly books for many years, and so I thought I would give it a try. Before I left a few weeks later to visit my aunt on her farm in Kansas, I had made a list of farm animals and objects that could go with all the letters of the alphabet.  While I was visiting my aunt and uncle, they joined me in finding pictures for my book.     

Farm ABC Book - H is for hay.
     Before I go on, I have to say I've really liked Shutterfly's user friendly website that helped me make a really great looking book.  They have really neat background wallpaper, and they have a lot of layouts for your pictures so that each page looks different. You can also choose from a variety of fonts and ink colors. Anyway I noticed how much my granddaughter liked seeing herself in the Farm ABC Book so this September I decided to make a  Beach ABC Book that highlighted pictures of the grandchildren at the beach. Within a week it came in the mail, and it was as beautiful as it appeared on the website.  


ABC Beach Book

    This past weekend we went to visit our grandchildren and our three-year-old granddaughter was excited for me to show her the book. Here is a picture of me reading it to her for the first time.  Her favorite picture was her riding in a Little Tikes car that belonged to the neighbor's. She kept turning back to that page; in fact, that's the page this picture shows we're looking at right now!
  
Any questions about making
a Shutterfly book?  Let me know!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment