After we ate dinner and read out of a Holy Word for Morning Revival book published by Living Stream Ministry called Topics for New Believers (which is a good devotional for young Christians), we then brought out the cake. Judi likes to serve this cake with ice cream and a hot coconut fudge topping. It was beyond decadent--so good! Most of the students and the adults had two servings!
JUDI'S SUPER MOIST GLUTEN FREE
In a mixing bowl put:
(2) 3 eggs
(3) 1 t vanilla; Judi likes to use 1 T vanilla
(4) Add 1 cup of whole mayonnaise (Best Foods is what Judi uses)
(5) Then add 1 1/3 cups of water
(6) Turn the mixer on and mix together a few minutes until combined.
2. Mix dry ingredients - In a bowl stir
(1) 2 cups of gluten free flour mix
(2) 2/3 cup cocoa
(3) 1 1/4 t soda, 1/4 t baking powder
3. Combine ingredients: Add the dry ingredients to the egg and sugar mixture and put it on the dial for cake and mix the ingredients together for 3 minutes.
4. Baking the cake: Grease a 9 x 13 pan and then pour the batter into the pan. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. Check doneness with a toothpick.
Judi's Hot Coconut Fudge Topping
Put a can of regular coconut milk in a saucepan on the stove and warm up. Then add 3 cups of chocolate chips and stir until melted. Continue cooking until it is just the right temperature! Pour over ice cream on top of the cake.
Other Gluten Free Desserts & Muffins on This Blog:
Breads & Muffins
Gluten free and Low-fat Banana bread
Beth's Amazing Gluten Free Cornbread
Banana Nutty muffins
Gluten Free Tremendous Pumpkin Muffins
Bursting with Blueberries Gluten Free Muffins
Toni's Outrageous Gluten Free Corn Muffins
Fall Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
Delicious Gluten Free Zucchini Bread
Gluten Free German Apple Cake
You Won't Believe It's Gluten Free Carrot Cake
Gluten Free Polish Fruitcake
Judi's Super Moist Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
Welcome Spring with Judi's Gluten Free Orange Chiffon Cake
Sensational Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake
Crisps & Pies:
Lena's Rhubarb Crunch (A crisp with a gluten free top and bottom crust!)
Delicious Gluten Free Apple Crisp
Ginger's Outrageous Apple Pie
The Best Pumpkin Pie
Gluten Free Cowboy Oatmeal Cookies
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Incredible Gluten Free Gingerbread Cookies
Gluten Free Peppermint Sugar Cookies
Old Fashioned Soft Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies
The Best Gluten Free Recipe for Snickerdoodles
Gluten Free Rocky Road Brownies
Mark's Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies - Made Gluten Free!
Puddings & Ice Cream
Baked Coconut Pudding
Tangy Lemon Pudding
Dairy Free Strawberry Coconut Ice Cream (And other favorites!)