Gluten Free & God Seeking

Friday, February 3, 2012

Volunteering for Bibles for America Part 2 of 2



     God works when His people pray.  It's already February 3 and I just got home from the campus, and I'm considering all the people I've talked to this week. If you want to catch up on what has happened so far, you can read Volunteering for Bibles for America Part 1 on the list below. Today my husband had the day off, and so he joined us in Red Square.  The sun was shining, and there were a lot of students studying at tables and sitting around the fountain.   We approached several of them, some weren't interested, but still we were able to speak with several unbelievers and share the gospel with them.

     Some of the other volunteers were also in Red Square talking with different students.  Hundreds turn you down when you ask if they want an offer for a free Study Bible, but to me it's all worth it if I  can speak to one person about the Lord.  And even if they don't, someone told me that God is still working in them to convict them concerning how they responded.  The Spirit will tell them--you're empty, you need God!   Anyway, this has been an awesome week and one that I will always remember.  

No comments:

Post a Comment