Gluten Free & God Seeking

Monday, December 31, 2012

Inspiring Quotes By Watchman Nee - God's on Our Journey!


   Quotes inspire us.   They motivate us in unseen ways.  I have two quotes by Watchman Nee framed in my house.  

The first quote is about God leading us to walk a way that leads to hundreds and thousands of conversations that become a memorial between Him and us.  This quote was also put to a tune on Youtube.  









The quote in this frame I received from a friend I stayed with in November.  I had never seen this quote before, and it deeply touched me.   It just spoke comfort into my heart. 

This quote made me think of the Cascade Highway
in Central Oregon.




With another year about to begin, this quote reminds me of the truth that God is in control
of all the small and big events of my life.  It hasn't  been easy for me to always acknowledge that.  And that's probably why it touches me so much that God is actually walking on this path with me.  

I want to see that more this year and not be afraid of what might be around the bend because like this quote says I am grasping God's hands. I feel that God wants me to see Him and know Him  more like that.  Lord, keep my hand in Yours in 2013!

 Other References to books by Watchman Nee or Witness Lee on this blog
 
Watchman Nee
Why God Has to Forgive us   -  The Gospel of God  
Hearing God     Tell Him - The Collected Works of Watchman Nee, Volume 18
Adventures in Handing Out Gospel Tracts - Part 1     How to Distribute Tracts - The Collected Works of Watchman Nee
 
Witness Lee
Did You Know God Has a Biography?   The History of God in His Union with Man
Seeing God's New Testament Economy in the Book of Acts Part 2 of 2      The Economy of God

Note:    You can go to Living Stream Ministry's website and order any books by Watchman Nee or Witness Lee. I have been reading through the New Testament Life-Studies again since July 2011.  Witness Lee spent many years giving a book by book study on all 66 books of the Bible.  You can click on  the Life-Study tab and check out what I've enjoyed from my reading. These Life-Studies are a spiritual treasure store that you can also access on LSM's website!

No comments:

Post a Comment