Gluten Free & God Seeking

Friday, August 12, 2011

Check Out Blue Belle Photography!

    I told Corlana before she left last weekend that I was going to do a blog on her photography business which she calls  Blue Belle Photography.  When I first met Corlana she was seeing my son and whenever she arrived at our house, she pretty much always had this large black camera strapped around her neck.  I knew that her Aunt Rosie was an accomplished photographer, and I could tell by watching her that  she had picked up a few things.

   During the past month she has done some photo shoots of two people I know.  When I looked through the pictures she had posted onto her blog, I was amazed at the artistic flare of her portraits. Her photos capture things that many portrait studios miss.  Her portraits are than just a person's face, they seem to capture that person's heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment